- 1 (5oz) Olivia’s Organics Spring Mix (or your favorite Olivia’s salad blend)
- 1 avocado - chopped
- 1 ripe mango - chopped
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper - seeded and diced (mild option: 1 chopped red bell pepper)
- 4 ears of corn - cooked with corn removed from the cob (or 1 small package of frozen corn – defrosted and drained)
- 1 (15.5 oz) can of black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (2 to 3 limes depending on size)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped Cilantro (optional)
- In a large salad bowl, add the first 7 ingredients and lightly toss.
- Blend together the lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, organic honey and salt and pepper.
- Add to salad and gently toss to combine.
- For an additional pop of flavor, add shredded cheese and chopped cilantro.