- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in and skin on)
- 1 (11 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into 1 inch pieces and add to a lightly oiled large oven proof casserole dish (or two smaller in order to fit in all ingredients). Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Layer the kale on top of the potatoes.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on top of the kale and drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Finish under the broiler for just a few minutes for additional browning.