Yields: 6 to 8 sides
- 1 1/2 lbs yellow baby potatoes - cut in half (or your favorite potato variety)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill - chopped
- 1/4 cup shallots - cut in half and sliced thin (approx 2 medium sized)
- 2 handfuls of Olivia's Organics Baby Arugula
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Bring to a boil a large pot of salted water. Cook potatoes for approximately 15 - 20 minutes, until fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, dill and shallots. Add the potatoes and arugula and mix together. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or chilled.