- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups 1% milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups polenta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (11oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Power Blend
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring the butter, water and milk to a boil. Add a tsp of salt and whisk in the polenta. Lower the heat while continuing to whisk for 3-4 minutes to ensure the polenta is smooth and without lumps. Cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes stirring often. If the polenta becomes too thick, add a little water.
- Add the olive oil to a sauté pan and once heated, add the greens and sauté for several minutes until wilted and cook to desired tenderness.
- Mix the cooked greens and the parmesan cheese into the polenta. Season with salt and pepper as needed.