- 1 prepared multigrain flatbread (or any preferred type)
- 1 medium peach - cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup of Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flatbread on a sheet pan. Arrange the sliced peaches on the flatbread and top with gorgonzola cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Toss the arugula with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the arugula on top of the baked flatbread and drizzle with a good balsamic vinegar.
- sllice into wedges and serve.