- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (11oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Sauté Blend or Power Blend
- 1 pound pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken – leftover or rotisserie
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- 1/2 cup+ freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt and add the greens. Cook for approximately 4 minutes. Remove greens quickly using a slotted spoon (leaving the water in the pot).
- When the greens have cooled, squeeze out the water and chop.
- Return the pan to a boil, add the pasta and cook according to package directions for al dente. Drain and reserve a cup of cooking/pasta water.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken and the cooked greens, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir to combine just until heated. Remove from heat.
- Place the ricotta in a large pasta bowl. Add to the ricotta a 1/2 cup of the pasta water and stir to combine. Add in the pasta, the chicken and greens mixture, and the parmesan cheese. Use additional pasta water for desired consistency. Combine well and top with extra cheese.