- 1 (20oz) package of Olivia's Organics Butternut Squash - diced small
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 4 slices thick bacon
- 1 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup red onion - sliced thin and chopped
- 1 (10 to 13oz) bag of tortilla chips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces of fontina cheese - shredded
- 6 ounces of white cheddar cheese - shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place butternut squash on sheet pan. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and crumble.
- Using the same pan, in the bacon drippings, cook the Brussels sprouts and onion. Sauté over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Decrease oven temp to 350 degrees F.
- On a clean sheet pan, lay out the tortilla chips. Layer on the squash, bacon, Brussel sprouts, onion, seasonings and cheese. Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.