- 1/4 cup white miso
- 5 cups water
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1 lb. large shrimp - peeled and deveined, cut in half
- 1/4 cup cooked edamame
- 1 cup vermicelli - broken in large pieces (or cooked white or brown rice)
- 2 scallions - chopped
- Pepper as desired
- In a small bowl, mix together the miso and 1 cup of the water.
- In a pot, heat the remaining 4 cups of water and stir in the miso/water mixture. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Add the spinach, shrimp, edamame and vermicelli. Stir and cook until spinach is wilted and shrimp is pink - which should only be approximately 2 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls, top with scallions, season with pepper and serve.