- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 fresh lime - squeezed
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup green olives - pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion – chopped small
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes - halved
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Spring Mix
- 2 scallions - chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro - chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Mason Jars
- Wisk the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the dressingto the bottoms of 2 mason jars and layer in the remaining ingredients equally amongst both jars. Secure the lids and store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
- When ready to serve, empty the jar onto a plate, and season with salt and pepper.