- 2 mason jars
- 1/2 cup salad dressing of choice
- 1 cup cooked pearled barley
- 1/2 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1 orange pepper - diced
- 2 celery stalks - diced
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts (or your favorite nut)
- 2 handfuls Olivia's Organic Baby Spinach or Spring Mix
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Layer the ingredients into 2 mason jars in the order as listed, starting with the dressing first, dividing half of each ingredient into each jar. Secure the lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
- When ready to serve, turn mason jar ingredients out onto a plate or bowl, season with salt and pepper, toss and serve.