- 3 lbs. russet potatoes
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 packed cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1 small onion - grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives - chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Butter - for baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Peel and cut potatoes. Place in a pan of cold water, bring to a boil and cook for approximately 15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Let the butter and cream cheese come to room temperature and cut into cubes.
- Drain boiled potatoes and place in a large bowl. Mash the potatoes and add in all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese. Combine all ingredients well.
- Place the mashed potatoes into a buttered baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes and serve immediately.
- Prep option: When completely cooled, cover the casserole and place in fridge. To reheat, remove from fridge and let sit an hour at room temperature. Preheat oven to 350° F and heat for approximately 20-30 minutes.