- 4 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
- 4 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 2-3 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup olive oil
- Put garlic, cheese, walnuts, and half of the oil in a blender.
- Add the kale and blend on low. When all the kale is mixed in with the ingredients, add the spinach and the rest of the oil. Blend on low-medium until you reach desired consistency.
- Spoon into a jar and keep refrigerated for up to one week (can be frozen for longer period).
- Topping the jar off with a little olive oil will keep it from oxidizing and help maintain that bright green color!