- 2 cups Olivia's Organic Baby Kale
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1/2 lemon - juiced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add Kale. Cook for 1 minute and remove kale to a bowl of iced water to cool. Return water to a boil, add a teaspoon of salt and the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package directions (approximately 10 minutes) and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, add the kale, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, pine nuts, salt and pepper and blend until combined.
- Pour pesto into a large pasta bowl and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Add the pasta and toss to combine.