- 2 avocados
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 cup Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale – chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Roma tomato – diced
- 1/4 cup red onion – diced fine
- 1 small Jalapeno pepper – seeded and diced fine (optional)
- In a bowl, mash the avocado’s and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well to combine and serve with chips.
Note: You could also add the ingredients to food processor and pulse to combine. The guac will keep for a couple days in the refrigerator.