- 1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes (or Olivia's Butternut Squash when in season)
- 2 + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia's Organics Baby Kale
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1 inch dice. Toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place on a sheet pan. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, turning half way through, until tender. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add in the kale and continue cooking. Once the kale is wilted, push veggies to the outer edges of the pan to make room for the shrimp. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add into the middle of the pan. Cook the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side or until they turn pink. Add in the roasted sweet potatoes. Toss everything together and serve.