Yields approximately 8-10 servings
- 3 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
- 1 (14.6 oz.) jar artichoke hearts - drained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) package light cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add kale to a boiling pot of water and blanch for 2-3 minutes. Drain, let cool and wring dry.
- In a Vitamix or food processor, combine all ingredients and place mixture in 8X5 baking dish (or similar size). Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Optional; broil for an additional few minutes to brown the top.
- Serve with multigrain tortilla chips.