- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale - finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken - chopped or shredded small
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Place quinoa and vegetable broth in a medium pan. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped kale to the quinoa and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl, fluff with a fork and cool slightly.
- Stir in the chicken, Caesar dressing, and goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper and combine the ingredients well.