- 4 carrots - diced
- 2 Olivia’s Organics celery stalks - diced
- 1 small onion - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped (or any Olivia's greens)
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 (28 oz.) can fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups organic unsalted vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary - chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 ears corn kernels
- 1 zucchini - diced
- Parmesan cheese
- Add the first 11 ingredients into the Instant Pot and seal lid. Set to pressure cooking high and cook for 20 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure and stir in the corn kernels and zucchini. Seal lid and pressure cook on high for an additional 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally. Taste for seasoning, and if necessary, season with additional salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with a little Parmesan cheese.