- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 3 ounces’ cream cheese - softened
- 1 Olivia’s celery stalk - diced small
- 1 small jalapeño - minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper - diced
- 2 scallions - chopped
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 8 ounces lump crab meat
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- Mix together the first 8 ingredients until well incorporated and then gently fold in the crab meat and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate the dip for at least half an hour to chill. Serve with toasted bread or crackers.