- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper - sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper - sliced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper - sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion - sliced
- 2 packed cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 2 cups roasted chicken – shredded or chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large Multigrain pita bread pockets
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add the peppers and onion and cook until softened and beginning to brown. Add the spinach and continue to cook for an additional minute or two. Stir in the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut pockets in half, fill with ingredients and serve immediately.