- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 3 carrots - diced
- 2 Olivia's Organics celery stalks - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 rotisserie chicken – remove meat and cut up
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup orzo - uncooked
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 4 cups of Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add orzo, cooked chicken and thyme, stirring to combine. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.