- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion - diced
- 3 stalks Olivia's Organics Celery - diced
- 1 fennel bulb - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 3 (15.5 oz) cans cannellini beans - rinsed and drained
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Croutons - optional
- White truffle oil - to drizzle
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Sauté the onion, celery and fennel for approximately 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute, then add the beans, chicken broth, salt, pepper and thyme. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Using a food processor or immersion blender, blend soup until smooth. Stir in the cheese.
- Serve soup topped with croutons and a drizzle of white truffle oil.