- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or butter)
- 1 package Olivia's Organics Celery Heart - chopped
- 2 leeks - cleaned and chopped (white section only)
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 quart of vegetable broth
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower – steamed or roasted
- Heat the olive oil in a pot. Add the celery and leeks, and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and season with the Italian seasonings, salt and pepper. Add in the vegetable broth and cauliflower. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until the celery is tender.
- Purée by using an immersion (stick) blender or transfer to a blender and puree in 2 or 3 batches. The soup can also be made heartier by adding a cup of cooked brown rice.