- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion - diced
- 1 large head of cauliflower - cut or broken into small sections
- 2 packed cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a pot and cook onion for a few minutes. Add the cauliflower, spinach and water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer with the lid on until the cauliflower is tender and the spinach is wilted.
- Using a slotted spoon, add the cooked vegetables to a food processor or blender and reserve the cooking liquid. Season with salt, pepper and sriracha. Add the butter (optional) and blend together into a mash, adding the cooking liquid as needed.
- Top with fresh grated parmesan cheese and serve.