- 2 + 1 tablespoons unsalted herbed butter (or plain unsalted butter)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek - light part only, chopped small
- 1 jalapeño - seeded and chopped small
- 1 red bell pepper (or any color) - diced small
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Butternut Squash - diced small
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage - chopped
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- 2 cups leftover turkey - chopped small
- 4 large eggs
- In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the herbed butter with the olive oil. Add the leek, jalapeño, and bell pepper, and sauté for approximately 5 minutes. Add the butternut squash, sage, salt and pepper and continue to cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until the squash is soft. Mix in the turkey and cook until heated.
- In a separate pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and cook eggs sunny side up.
- To serve, top a serving of hash with a fried egg and add any additional seasonings as desired.