- 1 Olivia's Organics Butternut Squash half (already peeled)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the squash into sticks/fries. The cuts don’t have to be exact size but a consistent thickness will ensure even cooking.
- Toss the squash fries with the olive oil and seasonings and place on a sheet pan in a single layer and not touching. This will help them to brown. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, turning them half way through baking, until golden brown and tender.