- 8 ounces Olivia's Organics butternut squash - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon corn meal
- 8 ounces fontina cheese - grated
- 1 peeled apple - sliced thin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the cut squash on a sheet pan and toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Increase oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface into your favorite pizza shape. Sprinkle corn meal on a pizza stone (or a sheet pan if that’s what you’re using) and place dough on top.
- Drizzle the 2 remaining tablespoons of olive oil around the edges and in the middle of the dough. Top with apple slices, butternut squash, and fontina cheese. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. Slice and serve.