- 8 ounces brown rice spaghetti
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 3 garlic cloves - thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups San Marzano fire roasted tomatoes (or your favorite canned tomatoes)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans - rinsed well and drained
- 4 packed cups Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large pasta pot, add the first 9 ingredients. Bring to a boil and then simmer for approximately 15 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Stir in the beans, spinach and cheese and cook for a few minutes until all ingredients are warmed and incorporated and the rice pasta is cooked.