- 2 dozen cherry tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon
- Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- Crouton crumbles (optional)
- Carefully slice the tops off the tomatoes and gently clean out the insides. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon and break into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, Sriracha, salt and pepper.
- To assemble, place a small dollop of the seasoned mayonnaise into the tomato. Place an arugula leaf and a piece of bacon inside the tomato, letting it stick out the top. Sprinkle with crouton crumbles if desired. Plate and serve!