- 6 slices thick bacon
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (can substitute)
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 (5oz) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 4 ounces of goat cheese - crumbled
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. Crumble when cooled.
- Add the shallot to the pan with bacon drippings and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes until soft. Transfer shallot and drippings to a bowl. Whisk in oil, cider vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the arugula on a platter and top with crumbled bacon and goat cheese. Toss with the warm vinaigrette and serve immediately.