- 1 pound fresh cherries - pitted and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 (5oz) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 1 cup almonds - chopped
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place halved and pitted cherries on a cookie sheet pan face down. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Place the arugula in a salad bowl or large platter. Top with the roasted cherries, almonds and shaved Parmesan. Just prior to serving, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and a light balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper as needed.